We now have the capability to carry out borehole camera surveys using our Laval sc350 camera system to aid in borehole repair. We can provide forward view camera surveys of boreholes and wells from as small as 50mm diameter and to a depth of over 100m. The equipment also has a digital recorder, tripod and depth counter for accurate survey results. With its own 12v power pack it is a very portable unit making it suitable for domestic, agricultural, industrial and water bottling borehole surveys.
- Camera- 4.22cm diameter and 42cm long
- Lens- BK-7 Glass with 18 high intensity LED lights
- Pressure tested and waterproof to 750psi
Why carry out a borehole survey?
- Periodic inspections to ascertain borehole condition
- Identify borehole problems and water quality issues
- Provide detailed borehole construction upon completion of works and as built data for future referral
- Help to identify borehole obstruction/collapse